Sunday 6 January 2013

Two Pairs Are Better Than One


Yesterday I realized that I don't have a Christmas gift for myself yet. I wanted a pair of shoes, possibly those wacky heel-less which are often sported by Lady Gaga:
Image from beccamulwa.blogspot.com/2012/07/heel-less-shoes.html

but I might trip with these on. I also thought of getting spike heels hahaha kalurky baka kelangan pa ng lisensya mga 'to:

Image from http://www.styleitlight.com/catwalk-copies-christian-louboutin-heels-vs-chockers-celine-heels
No doubt that they're fancy and gorgeous, but do I really need these? Okay, what I need is a pair which can be worn in the office, gatherings or if I decide to wear heels during the weekend (I'm a tsinelas/sneakers type of girl when not at work).

So I thought of going to 168 mall (Divisoria) coz there's a shoe outlet there that sells affordable and unique pairs. They have almost the same style as Primadonna and SM Parisian's. Let me get back to this entry about that boutique's stall number. 

What I don't like about 168 mall is that they close too early. You really have to go there in the morning if you want to raid most of the stalls. So I had to drag my bargain-hunting feet to other place in Divi which is still open at 8PM. Naalala ko may bagong bukas pala na mall sa Binondo which is Lucky Chinatown Mall. You can walk from 168 to LCM. They close at 10PM! 

When I reached LCM, my eyes sparkled when I saw the sign at Jellybean LCM branch that says "Buy 1 Get 1". Jellybean Philippines is the sister company of Folded&Hung. This is one of their ongoing promos:


Image from http://www.ilovejellybean.com/
Usually, items on sale on concept stores are those with broken sizes or display items that were fitted by shoppers. What I loved about Jellybean is aside from the fact that designs were unique and vibrant, they had new stocks in my size!

Up: Crisscross Aztec Platforms | Down: Red Suede Platforms
Aztec ones were priced around P1200 while the red ones were around P1400. Their "Buy 1 Get 1" deal was to pay for the higher priced item but you can get another one with the same price or lower. 




They're gorgeous yet "wearable" don't you think? =) Plus, they're surprisingly very comfy too! If you're new to wearing heels, I suggest you get the platform types like these instead of a pair with pointed heels. You can walk comfortably with the former. I'm a happy camper indeed! Visit Jellybean outlets on the following branches to check out their items for sale:

Image from http://www.ilovejellybean.com/

3 comments:

  1. Te, isama mo ko sa Divisoria next time. Haha gusto ko ng new pieces for my wardrobe without breaking the bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goww! PM mo sa FB number mo Jenn so we can talk about our schedule. =)

      Delete
  2. Gambling Problem Gambling Helpline - JT Hub
    Gambling 정읍 출장안마 Problem 울산광역 출장마사지 Gambling Helpline - 대구광역 출장마사지 Call 1-800-522-4700, Gambling Problem Gambling 동두천 출장마사지 Helpline 1-800-522-4700. 평택 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete