Friday 18 January 2013

January 2013 Instagram Photos

I love Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus - and yes, I give random names for my cup just like that. Sometimes it's Liberty. Or Meredith. Hehehe
My fave hand creams! Smells amazing and very moisturizing. Bonus is that it's 2 for P59!

Currently addicted to Bibingkinitan's Kapeng Barako and Bibingka <3 I can have this pair every single day. P50 for both.

My first order on ebay.com.ph: e.l.f.'s Studio Blush in Pink Passion (P198). e.l.f. counters here in the Philippines don't carry this shade. If you're a fan of e.l.f. blushes, this eBay seller has more shades available!  

Two things: 1. It's Suesh 2. It's at Market! Market! 

My best friend's 25th! Hulaan niyo magkano denim jacket ko hihi #ukayfinds

I bring food in the office. Sad that there are no restos in McKinley which carry "healthy" & affordable menu, so.. 

Addicted to white onions! I was very happy when I saw this dispenser at S&R. Hoping that fast food joints can have this 

Tumo-throwback Thursday

My own version of Cafe Mocha. Yummerz

I'm in love :) 

The caption says it all. Would you believe that I got this pair of aviators for P50? Same price as my denim jacket above. Hihi 

Instagram: @resilog

No comments:

Post a Comment