Thursday 7 March 2013

February 2013 Instagram Photos



This shade is perfect for summer! Wet n Wild Megalast in 24 Carrot Gold


Intramuros, one of my favorite places in Manila


...


Currently loving: elf Baked Blush! I actually use this as a bronzer 


Imaginin nyo na lang position ko while taking this shot


Some of my essentials before going to dreamland: warm milk, sunflower oil, hand lotion and lip balm


On my lips is Wet n Wild Megalast in Don't Blink Pink <3


OOTD attempt: Top from ukay, skirt and pumps from Jellybean Store


Love, love this dress from Jellybean Store!


Eye makeup I swear from Maybelline


Sweetest weekend of this year by far. At ChilLine Tagaytay <3


Trivia: Did you know that this powder is such a bestseller that everytime it's being posted online, could be eBay, Multiply or Facebook, it'll be Sold Out in less than 15 minutes! I managed to get one at Digital Traincase and I'm now a self proclaimed makeup ninja! Kim Kardashian's makeup artist use this as a setting powder/highlighter on her.


Some snippets from a beautiful wedding I witnessed at Caleruega


First time to have my brows threaded at Browhaus. Love how the brow expert didn't go thread-happy! Just the way I like it. 


Pop of colors at work


New fave! Camera doesn't give justice to the colors but this palette has a matte brown contour powder, a highlighter with buttery texture, and a gorgeous shimmery coral blush. Get Sleek Makeup at The Updated Trends


My first Ecotools brush! Earth-friendly and travel-friendly retractable kabuki brush from StuffinStyle


Weekends are for comfy dresses and flats. Top it off with a chic donut bun. Check my tutorial here!


Marian R on Cosmo's Feb cover: I'm out of adjectives


Loot from Supersale Bazaar! I love bazaars, period.

See you on Instagram! 
Username: @resilog

No comments:

Post a Comment